Cookie, Pixel and Social plug-in disclosure
Regarding this Disclosure
This document is the Cookie, Pixel and Social Plug-in Policy ("Policy") of Cosmet - Via Europa No. 44, 20083 Vigano di Gaggiano (Mi)- ("Cosmet", "we", "us", "our"). is the data controller for the purposes of this Policy.
What are cookies, which ones do we use, and how can you disable them (opt-out)?
A cookie is a small snippet of data sent by a website and stored on the user's computer or mobile device by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are designed to be a reliable mechanism to allow websites to remember information (such as products added to a shopping cart) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages have been visited in the past). They can also be used to store arbitrary portions of information previously entered by the user in form fields, such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
Browsers can accept or reject cookies automatically, but they allow you to change these settings. The Help menu found in most browsers will tell you how to change your browser's cookie setting, how to get a notification from your browser when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable all cookies jointly. You can also disable or delete cookies you previously accepted if you wish. To find out how to manage cookies in the following browsers, click on the link provided:
We may also give you the opportunity to manage the use of certain categories of cookies directly on this Website by making the respective choices, providing:
- a cookie banner on your first visit, which allows you to manage certain categories of cookies;
- a link to a third-party site responsible for managing the cookies used on this Website, which allows the management of certain categories of cookies;
- A subpage designed to manage the cookies used on this Website, which allows the management of certain categories of cookies; or
- interactive options, e.g., buttons, built into this Policy that allow management of certain categories of cookies.
In addition to the above options, it can also refer to the following third-party websites to disable (opt-out) interest-based advertising cookies:
- On this Website we may use the following cookies, the following categories of cookies and other technologies, but not spyware, for the purposes indicated and, where appropriate, distributed by or with the assistance of the indicated partners:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website and to enable you to complete your request for services. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to access secure areas of the Website.
These cookies record information about the choices you make on the Website, such as your username, language, or region. In this way we are able to personalize your visit to the Website.
Social media cookies
These cookies allow you to share content from the Website with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We have no control over these cookies, as they are installed by the social media platforms themselves. See section 3 below about pixels and social plug-ins to learn more about how social media cookies are used in conjunction with social plug-ins.
Third-party analytical cookies
These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use the Website, for example, to count visitors and see how visitors move around the Website. They record your visit to the Internet Site, the pages you visited, and the links you clicked on. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you; all information is anonymous. This helps us improve the way the Internet Site works.
For more information regarding Google's use of your data. visit Google's website. The Google Analytics cookies used on this Website are:
- _ga: This cookie contains a unique value to make a distinction between website visitors and has a lifetime of 2 years;
- _gid: This cookie contains a unique value to make a distinction between visitors and has a lifetime of 24 hours;
- _gat: this cookie is used to block requests to the server and has a lifetime of 10 minutes.
Third-party advertising cookies
These cookies allow us to provide you with tailored advertising about third-party websites, based on the interests in our products and services you have expressed during your visit to our Website. These cookies do not collect data that identifies you; all data is anonymous..
On our Website, we may engage in interest-based advertising, including retargeting or remarketing technology provided by third parties ("Third Party Service Providers"), such as
- Criteo SA, Paris, France,criteo.com('Criteo'),
- DoubleClick, a division of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, www.doubleclickbygoogle.com, ('DoubleClick'), and
- Advertising features of Google Analytics, a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Amazon: 60 Holborn Viaduct, London, England EC1A 2FD UK
- Adform A/S, Copenhagen, Denmark
To analyze your navigation on our Website. Based on this, we are able to target you with personalized advertisements. For this purpose, cookies are stored on your computer. During your visit to our Internet Site, neither third-party Service Providers nor us collect personal data, only anonymized data. The use of such technology is done in a manner that fully complies with relevant data protection legislation. Thanks to such data, we can, for example, target you with advertisements about third-party websites, tailored to your interests in our products, e.g., after you have visited our Website and shown interest in a particular set of products, this technology may subsequently show you more information in the form of advertisements while you are browsing another website. The purpose of using this technology is to better tailor the information available to your interests and make your online experience as informative as possible. However, you can adjust your browser settings so that it does not store such cookies and delete cookies already stored. Find the disable (opt-out) features of Third Party Service Providers below by clicking on the links provided:
- Criteo: criteo.com/en/privacy
- DoubleClick: https://code.google.com/archive/p/google-opt-out-plugin/
- Advertising functions of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/adprefs
- Adform : http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en
Anonymous data created using Google Analytics Advertising Features can be used for reports Demographic data and interests, as well as network impressions reports.
What are pixels and social plug-ins, which ones do we use, and how can you disable them?
We also use other technologies on our Website that allow us and Third Party Service Providers to offer you a more personalized and engaging Internet experience, for example by offering you more relevant advertisements for you on your social media channels, or by allowing you to share your experiences on our Website via social media. We therefore use the following technologies:
- Facebook Pixels. Facebook pixels are small pieces of software, almost invisible "dots" the size of a pixel on our Website, that create a link between your visit to our Website and Facebook. When the pixel is loading, Facebook installs a so-called "fr" cookie on your computer, which helps Facebook to offer you more personalized advertising, but also to measure and improve advertising. This cookie has a lifespan of 90 days. More information about Facebook's cookies can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. Consider that when the "fr" cookie is installed, Facebook is able to track your browsing behavior through other websites that have applied a Facebook pixel or a Facebook social plug-in.
- Social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are small pieces of software, which create a link between your visit to our Website and a Third Party Service Provider's social media platform. The social plug-in will tell the Third Party Service Provider that you have visited our Internet Site and may cause the Third Party Service Provider to receive cookies that the Third Party Service Provider has previously installed on your computer. We use social plug-ins from the following Third Party Service Providers:
Click on the URLs next to each Third Party Service Provider for more information about their plug-ins. Keep in mind that we have no control over the way these social plug-ins work, the data they collect, or the Third Party Service Provider's use of this information. For more information about how these Third Party Service Providers use your personal information collected through their social plug-ins, we refer you to their respective privacy policies.
On what basis do we process the data collected?
How long do we process the data collected?
Your personal data are processed only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described above, or until you withdraw your consent to their processing, unless we or any other third party has an overriding interest in the preservation of your personally identifiable data, or when there is a legal or regulatory requirement, or a judicial or administrative order, that prevents us from de-identifying them.
Who has access to the data collected?
You acknowledge that our use of analytical cookies, as well as social media, may mean that the Third Party Service Providers of these cookies may obtain certain information about you, including about your browsing behavior. We refer you to the information provided by these Third Party Service Providers for more details on how they use your personal data.
We use third-party service providers, such as web hosting companies, to process your personal data on our behalf and to make the Website available to you.
To whom do we disclose and transfer the collected data?
What are your rights?
She has the right:
- to request access and rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you processed by us;
- To request us to restrict the processing of personal data about you by us;
- to request us to provide you, or any person or entity designated by you, with a digital file of your personal data processed by us (data portability).
You may at any time withdraw your consent that allows us to process your personal data for the purposes indicated.
You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, for example, you can request us to stop sending you our newsletter. In the case of direct marketing emails, you can withdraw your consent via the opt-out link in the email.
You may contact us to exercise the above rights (see contact information below).
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us in the following way:
Postal address: Via Europa n. 44, 20083 Vigano di Gaggiano (Mi)
Telephone number: 02 9086389
E-mail address: email@example.com